- Enjoy a thrilling nighttime airboat tour through the Florida Everglades
- Seek out Florida's legendary reptile, the American alligator
- Experience first-hand the wonders of this one-of-a-kind ecosystem
- Explore the exhibits at Sawgrass Recreation Park
Departure & Return
Directions: From the North: Take I-95 South or the Turnpike South to 595 West. On 595 take I-75 North towards Naples. Stay on I-75 North until you come to Exit 23 North (U.S. Highway 27) towards South Bay. We are just two miles to the North on the right hand side of the road. Turn right and cross over the bridge, make another immediate right down into the parking lot. Tickets for the airboat rides and animal exhibits can be purchased in the store. (Yellow building.) From the South: Take I-95 North or the Turnpike North to 595 West. On 595 take I-75 North towards Naples. Stay on I-75 North until you come to Exit 23 North (U.S. Highway 27) towards South Bay. We are just two miles to the North on the right hand side of the road. Turn right and cross over the bridge, make another immediate right down into the parking lot. Tickets for the airboat rides and animal exhibits can be purchased in the store. (Yellow building.)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
During the daytime hours, check out the exhibits inside Sawgrass Recreation Park. In the Reptile Exhibit, discover dozens of species that are both native and exotic to Florida—from turtles, iguanas, and snakes to Cannibal, a 1,000-pound (454-kg) alligator. Feel free to ask the park’s handlers any questions.
In the Glades Exhibit, learn about the history of the area and its conservation efforts in the video presentation, 'Our Everglades Story.' Then check out the African spur thigh tortoises, who range in size from 20 to over 100 pounds (9 to over 45 kg) each, as well as rare gopher tortoises (rescued from a construction site), iguanas, and colorful peacocks.
And finally, in the Exotic Wildlife exhibit, get up close and personal with wild cats—panthers, leopards, bobcats, caracals, and more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour due to inclement weather
- Children of any age can enjoy the airboat tour. Children 3 years and under are free and do not require a ticket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please call to confirm your reservation date and time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sawgrass Recreation Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "I highly recommend this Super Fun and Excellent Tour for all ages!" See review