- Chance to see beautiful views of Fort Lauderdale at sunset
- A cost-effective tour that allows you to bring your own drinks
- A fun and lively experience—party music is played on the boat
- Get views of mansions and yachts in the affluent area of Las Olas Boulevard
Departure & Return
When entering Bahia Mar Hotel and Marina, take a parking ticket at the gate, make a right and a second right. Park anywhere near "Flamingo Fishing" and "Bluefoot Pirate"; we are right in between those two boats. Please arrive 30 minutes early and use Bathrooms prior to arrival.
PLEASE NOTE: For all bookings for October 11 - November 7, we will be leaving out of this location. There is public parking directly across the street.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Staying Afloat Party Boat
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "If you are looking to party this is the boat ride for you !!" See review