Departure & Return
Salty Sam's Marina slip C-18. Walk down the dock and meet us at the boat. Shoes will be removed and placed in basket. We will board you 5 minutes before scheduled departure. We do not hold the boat for late guests. Please account for traffic delays during our high season.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- BYOB. Bottles/cans ok. No glass stemware. No red wine or items that stain.
- Complete list of rules aboard should be reviewed at our website www.sailmagicwind.com prior to sailing.
- All children no matter their age count towards our capacity of 6 and are full price.
- Shoes will be removed prior to boarding and stored in a locked box.
- A full list of FAQ's can be found on our website www.sailmagicwind.com
- Booking price via Trip Advisor/Viator based on Trip Advisor/Viator's 24 hour cancellation policy which differs from Magic Wind Adventure Sailings 48 hour cancellation policy.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magic Wind Adventure Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands