Departure & Return
For May the Whale is our starting point, especially on weekdays. In June we will be starting at Hoosiers in Paradise, but we may have an alternate starting location depending on the occupancy of each place. It's always good to contact us to make sure. Hoosiers in Paradise has free parking. Thanks
Although it doesn't end at the same location we started it is very nearby (less than 2 blocks away} and the trams run over an hour past the tour ends. The tram is free
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- All travelers are required to be over 21 years of age with valid ID
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY FMB Haunted Pub Crawl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.