1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the haunted history of Fort Myers with a guide who shares spooky tales during this 1.5-hour walking tour at night. Hear stories about Fort Myers’ paranormal past as you take in buildings and alleyways that are rumored to have ghosts. The tour proceeds at a leisurely pace, making it suitable for people with all levels of fitness.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
2200 First St, Fort Myers, FL 33901, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY True Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingFort MyersGhost & Vampire Tours - FloridaWalking Tours - FloridaHistorical Tours - FloridaGhost & Vampire Tours - NaplesWalking Tours - NaplesHistorical Tours - NaplesGhost & Vampire Tours - SarasotaWalking Tours - SarasotaHistorical Tours - SarasotaCategory