- 7-day European highlights tour from Frankfurt
- Explore diverse European nations including Austria, Germany, Hungary, and Switzerland
- Visit historic Vienna, and head into Germany’s Black Forest
- Admire top natural attractions like the Rhine Falls and Lake Titisee
- Tour includes round-trip travel from Frankfurt
Departure & Return
Departure PointFrankfurt (Main) Hauptbahnhof, Am Hauptbahnhof, 60329 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Make your way to Frankfurt am Main Central Station, Main Entrance. Address: Am Hauptbahnhof 60329 Frankfurt, Germany The coach will depart on time from the joining point. Please report to the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to the departure time. We cannot be held liable for those who miss the pick-up at the designated time. Passenger accepts full responsibility for any expenses. Return point: Returns to original departure point on Sunday - Frankfurt am Main Train Station between 6:30pm - 7pm approximately. Time is subject to change due to local traffic conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Passport name and number, gender, date of birth and nationality are required for all passengers; please advise at the time of booking
- It is the responsibility of each passenger to ensure that they comply with all the necessary passport (must be valid for at least 6 months), visa, health, insurance and other travel regulations required for all the countries they will be visiting prior to the start of the tour
- Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants aged 0-2 are free of charge, will not occupy a seat on the coach and no separate bed
- Every client is only allowed to bring one luggage on board (maximum weight of 30kg) and 1 small hand carry on (Purse, backpack, camera bag)
- A standard twin room will be booked during the tour but a double bed can be requested as well. 1 twin room will accommodate 2 adults and 1 child (2-11 who will not receive a separate bed). If this rule does not apply and you are traveling with children, then an adult fee will be charged
- For any odd numbered group, please choose the "SINGLE TRAVELER" option last traveler because a single room supplement fee of €50 per person per night will need to be paid
- No triple rooms will be arranged for groups of 3 due to the limited amount of triple rooms in European hotels
- Hotel details are provided 24-48 hours before the check-in date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- goEUgo has the right to combine the customers of English and Chinese speaking tour in the same bus if any group has fewer travelers. There will be 1 tour leader on tour who will be
- goEUgo owns all copyrights to use and reuse images and videos taken during goEUgo tours.
- Most travelers can participate
- The information in this publication was compiled with the greatest care; nevertheless, no rights may be derived from this publication.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY goEUgo International Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The optional dinner in Budapest and the optional concert in Vienna were worth the extra money for the experiences alone." See review