Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 2-hour Frankfurt city tour by open-top bus
- See Frankfurt's Romer town hall, St Paul's Church and Frankfurt Cathedral
- Walk around Old Sachsenhausen with your expert guide
- Learn about Frankfurt's famous 18th century poet, Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Enjoy unobstructed views of Frankfurt from your open-top coach
Departure & Return
Departure at 10:00 am and 1:00 pm at the bus stop in front of the Le Meridien Hotel, Wiesenhuettenplatz 38 in Frankfurt. Your tourguide will pick you up there and accompany to the bus.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
See Frankfurt Central Station, one of the largest rail stations in all of Europe and the Museum Embankment, located to the south of the Main River. This area offers a large concentration of museums, including the Städel, an art museum with one of the most important collections in Germany.
See European Central Bank (Eurotower) and the city’s banking quarter with some of the tallest skyscrapers and biggest office buildings in Europe. Visit the Hauptwache, a central point of Frankfurt am Main and one of the most famous plazas in the city with its beautiful Baroque buildings and the popular Zeil promenade.
Other points of interest include the Frankfurt Cathedral, a Gothic Roman Catholic church and the largest religious building in the city; St. Paul's, a church with important political symbolism in Germany; and the Römer, a medieval building and one of the city's most important landmarks — it has served as the city hall of Frankfurt for over 600 years.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Audioguide in several languages available on request
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY ETS-Frankfurt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I recommend just doing the hop on and off bus pass instead." See review