- A guided walking tour of Frankfurt, from medieval times to today
- Cover centuries of history, from half-timbered houses to the birthplace of famed writer Goethe
- Learn how the city became home to its famous namesake sausage—the Frankfurter
- Listen to important historical context from your guide, putting each landmark into context
Departure & Return
In front of the main Entrance of the train station (the guide will hold a sign with Global Guide Services)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- children under 9 years old: free of charge
- Daily at 2 pm
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Global Guide Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands