- Day trip from Frankfurt to Munich and Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site
- Tour Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site with an expert guide
- Visit sites such as the prison bunkers and gas chambers
- Spend the afternoon exploring Munich, Bavaria’s capital
- Visit top Munich attractions including the Old Town Hall, Hofbräuhaus and Marienplatz
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at the office of ETS Greenline Tour (opposite Hotel Savoy / close to central Station)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
See photographs, documents, reconstructed cell blocks, the crematorium and administration headquarters on a tour of both the camp and museum. Find out little-known facts and stories about the well-known Nazis linked to this site, like Heinrich Himmler, the guard who started the camp.
After touring the site, return to your coach for a quick trip to Munich. On arrival, take some free time to buy lunch before rejoining the guide for a comprehensive city tour.
The city tour features a stop at the landmark Cathedral of Our Blessed Lady, a church that serves as the cathedral of the Archdiocese of Munich and Freising and the seat of its Archbishop. It is widely considered a symbol of Munich. Learn about its history and climb the stairs of the south tower for a breathtaking view of Munich and the nearby Alps.
Head to Munich’s famous watering hole, Hofbräuhaus — a 3-floor beer hall dating back to the 16th century, and visit Marienplatz, the city’s main square since 1158. You'll also step inside the Old Town Hall, one of the city's most beautiful Gothic buildings, on the east side of the square.
Some of the other highlights include the Deutsches Museum, the world's largest museum of science and technology; the elegant Munich National Theatre, home of the Bavarian State Opera and the Bayerisches Staatsballett; and more. Your full-day adventure concludes with a return trip to Frankfurt.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Audio guide in several languages available upon request for the Munich tour
- Please note: the entrance to Dachau Concentration Camp is free of charge
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infants and children must sit in a child seat, which means they need a separate seat, no matter which age (legal regulation)
- We can only carry foldable wheelchairs with us but it is possible to lend wheelchairs at the Memorial in Dachau
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ETS-Frankfurt
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms