- Grand Bahama shore excursion to Deadman's Reef
- Spend a relaxing morning or afternoon on the secluded white sand beach
- Spot turtles, fish or dolphins as you snorkel on Deadman’s Reef
- Food and drinks available at the beach bar (own expense)
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Directions: Meet your guide from Fran's Tours & Travel at the frog statue outside of Senor Frogs, located at the Freeport Harbour
- Freeport Cruise Port
What To Expect
Enjoy three hours in this beach paradise however you choose. Relax and soak up the sun on the sand, swim in the warm, clear waters or venture out to the reef for snorkeling. Your guide will provide you with a mask, snorkel and fins so you can see life under the sea! Swim among tropical fish and vivid corals and keep your eyes peeled for other marine life, like sea turtles and even dolphins!
Back on shore, there is a beach bar and restaurant where you can purchase drinks and food like conch burgers, hot dogs, lobster salads and more. When your time at Deadman’s Reef is up, you will board the coach and be transported back to your cruise ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Freeport port after this tour. In the rare occurrence that your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. Also, if your ship is delayed and you are not able to attend this tour, you will receive a full refund. For complete details, see our terms and conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- OPERATED BY Fran's Travel & Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Freeport Shore Excursion: Deadman's Reef Snorkeling and Beach Escape.