3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This private tour from Freeport is exclusively for your party and introduces you to Bahamaian life away from the resorts. Your guide will take you to several destinations, include a fruit market, beach and perfume factory so that you can experience local culture far away from the tourist traps.
- Get a local's perspective on life in Freeport, the Bahamas
- Private tour, exclusively for your party: A personalized experience
- Hassle-free pickup from your hotel or the cruise port
- Learn about local culture and history from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel guest meet in the lobby of the hotel
Cruise ship passengers meet outside Harley Davidson at the cruise port and/or outside the terminal of your cruise ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY C Bevans Taxi and Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mamma Gal Native Experience ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mamma Gal Native Experience ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mamma Gal Native Experience ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mamma Gal Native Experience ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "No pressure but very affordable options for those interested ..a fun stop at a fruit and vendors market with free samples of conch fritters." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Mamma Gal Native Experience
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFreeportBus Tours - Grand Bahama IslandHalf-day Tours - Grand Bahama IslandBus Tours - West Palm BeachHalf-day Tours - West Palm BeachBus Tours - Boca RatonHalf-day Tours - Boca RatonCategory