- Beach pass at Paradise Cove with transport from Freeport
- Relax on Paradise Cove's quiet white-sand beach
- Go snorkeling on Deadman’s Reef to spot Bahamian fish and other marine life
- Play volleyball, or explore the coastline by kayak or stand-up paddleboard
- Food and one beverage is provided from the beach bar (day pass option only)
- Choose a departure time that suits your schedule
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
vacation homes, AirBNB, we pick up from all hotels in Freeport
- Freeport Harbor, G69G+PGW, Wild Goose Town, The Bahamas
What To Expect
Upon arrival, rent a locker or towel (own expense) at the Red Bar or order a tropical cocktail. Decide how you want to spend your day: relaxing on the beach or participating in one of many available activities. Kayak, stand-up paddleboard or jump into a game of beach volleyball. Slip on some snorkel gear and discover Deadman's Reef just offshore after listening to a short safety briefing and information on how to help preserve the reef. An instructor is on hand to teach any first-timers the basics of snorkeling.
If you selected the day pass option (not "snorkel only,") enjoy lunch at the Red Bar, which includes fish burgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs and chicken, plus a beverage of your choice.
When your day of fun on this secluded beach is over, board your vehicle and head back to your Freeport hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise Cove Beach Resort
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Paradise Cove Day Pass with Pickup from Freeport.
- "At the destination, I again had to show my ticket, not a big problem." See review