5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Prebook this Stutthof Museum and Memorial tour from Gdańsk, and guarantee your admission into the museum and memorial site. Ride comfortably from Gdańsk, and upon arrival, explore the grounds with a guide who tells you all about the seriousness of the WWII history. You’ll also get to watch a documentary film while you’re at Stutthof.
- Guarantee your visit to the Stutthof Museum and Memorial
- See the prisoner barracks, the crematorium, and the gas chamber
- Get an admission ticket to watch a documentary movie at the Stutthof cinema
- Round-trip transport from Gdańsk included
Saved to wishlist!
Guaranteed min. 2-hours of guided tour in Stutthof - regardless of traffic jams
Entrance tickets to the Stutthof Museum and admission tickets for movie in Stutthof Museum Cinema
5-hours Tour to Stutthof Concentration Camp with guide speaking in choosen foregin language
Private transportation with English speaking driver and pick-up/drop off service
Full documentary movie "Stutthof Survivors" mailed to you (only if you provide us your mail adress)
Sightseeing of Westerplatte (in extended option with Westerplatte)
Sightseeing of Museum of the Second World War with tickets (in option with WWII Museum)
Sightseeing of Gdansk Old Town (in extended option with Old Town)
Food & drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and drop off at Hotels/Apartments/Cruise Port in Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia.
- Gdynia Cruise Port
- Gdansk Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- not recommended for children under 13 years old
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Gdansk.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stutthof Concentration Camp: Private 5-Hours Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Stutthof Concentration Camp: Private 5-Hours Tour
5 to 7 hours
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGdanskShore Excursions - KaliningradBus Tours - KaliningradPorts of Call Tours - KaliningradHistorical Tours - KaliningradShore Excursions - PoznanBus Tours - PoznanPorts of Call Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanShore Excursions - WarsawBus Tours - WarsawPorts of Call Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawCategory