- Admire the scenic views of Jekyll Island
- Stay cool under the boat’s sun cover
- Learn about the local history and ecology
- Set sail from a central meeting point
Departure & Return
We are located on Jekyll Island Georgia at the Historic Wharf, directly across from the Jekyll Island Club Hotel and Resort, plus we have the Jekyll Island Wharf restaurant on the dock with us.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jekyll Island Dolphin Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Would definitely recommend this tour to any age, great for kids and adults alike." See review