- Grand Bahama round-trip beach transfer to Paradise Cove
- Spend your time in port relaxing on Paradise Cove's secluded white-sand beach
- Rent kayaks, paddleboards or snorkeling equipment to spot turtles and tropical fish on Deadman’s Reef (own expense)
- Food and drinks available at the beach bar (own expense)
- Choose either a morning or afternoon transfer
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
When your ship docks, meet your driver and board the Beach Hopper coach and begin the 12-mile (20-km) drive across the island to Paradise Cove
- Freeport Cruise Port, G6CG+8WQ, Wild Goose Town, The Bahamas
What To Expect
Paradise Cove is a secluded beach on the southwest coast of Grand Bahama, far off-the-beaten-path from the principal tourist areas on the island. Relax on this pristine beach without the crowds or vendors usually found at more popular beaches. You’re free to spend your time on the beach however you would like – soak up the sun or take a dip in the calm, blue waters. Get out on the water and rent a kayak or paddleboard or try your hand at snorkeling and rent equipment to venture out and explore Deadman’s Reef, a premier snorkeling spot with colorful corals, tropical fish and other marine life like sea turtles. (Rentals are at your own expense).
On shore there’s a beach bar and restaurant where you can purchase drinks and local fare like conch burgers and lobster salad. When your visit to Paradise Cove is over, board the coach for transport back to your cruise ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Freeport port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- OPERATED BY Fran's Travel & Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Freeport Shore Excursion: Round-Trip Beach Transfer to Paradise Cove.