- Freeport snorkeling tour
- Enjoy a boat ride across the turquoise Caribbean Sea
- Snorkel around Peterson Cay National Park
- Spot tropical fish and other Grand Bahama marine life
- Great family activity!
Departure & Return
Meeting point is Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort. If you are staying outside the resort, please, contact us the day before to get details.
What To Expect
Climb aboard the comfortable boat and find a spot on the deck to relax as the boat sails out of the harbor. Get to know your guides and fellow passengers while the captain pilots the boat toward the small island that is home to Peterson Cay National Park.
Upon arrival, don your snorkeling gear and jump in. Your guide is on hand for tips and directions if you're new to snorkeling and to point you in the right direction to see the abundant underwater life. Move languidly through the calm, shallow waters, looking for hard and soft coral, schools of tropical fish and maybe even a shark or two.
When you've finished snorkeling, climb back on board the boat and dry off in the Caribbean sun with some refreshing bottled water. Feel free to bring along lunch to enjoy on the way back.
Your 3-hour excursion ends with the boat's return to the Wyndham. Please note tour can be purchased by Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Hotel guests only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended you bring a swimsuit, towel, hat, sunscreen and snack.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reef Oasis Viva Bahamas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands