Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn about beekeeping and honey production during this interactive half-day tour
- All necessary protective gear, champagne lunch, and honey pairings are provided
- Pour and take home your own souvenir bottle of honey
- Small group capped at 12 ensures an intimate experience
Departure & Return
Easy to find! 10932 Rosman Hwy (64). Little country tourist store at corner of Rosman Highway and Silverstein Road. Between towns of Brevard & Lake Toxaway. Corner of Silverstein has the store and a Citgo gas station. You’ll see our banner on the Bear Tracks sign!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ages 16 and up are welcome on this adult-oriented tour
- not recommended for travelers allergic to bees
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Killer Bees Honey
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms