- Food tastings with enough samples to make up a full breakfast
- Stop into several eateries for breakfast dish tastings and drinks
- Walk between stops and see more of Greenville
- Suitable for food lovers of all ages
Departure & Return
Please meet at the fountain in front of the hotel at 8:15 a.m. in order to begin our tour at 8:30 a.m. We have a reservation for our tour, it is important for us to be on time. Please call if you will be arriving late 864 553 9404. Thank you.
We will end out tour at Roost Restaurant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any food allergies, please advise at time of booking if required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stairs are featured at one of the venues
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear a mask to follow the local health regulations for the Covid19 regulations. Of course, masks will not be required during eating and drinking. Thank you.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Foothill Foodie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands