- Private walking tour of Groningen
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour
- Climb the 15th-century Martinitoren for sweeping views over Groningen
- Discover key sites of interest including the Martinikerk church
- Listen as your private guide brings Groningen’s history to life
- Tour includes pickup at your centrally located Groningen hotel
Departure & Return
Your guide will meet you by the ticket machine.
What To Expect
Discover top attractions including the Martinikerk church, and climb the 15th-century Martinitoren — the highest steeple in Groningen — for panoramic city views. As you explore, listen as your private guide sheds light on Groningen’s turbulent history.
Admire fine views over the historic warehouses lining the canals and the impressive modern architecture emerging in the city, then conclude your private walking tour in central Groningen.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY HTG Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands