- Explore the culture and history of Sternschanze on a guided adventure
- Discover the neighborhood’s fascinating history from a knowledgeable guide
- Visit popular attractions like the Yoko Mono bar and bustling Marktstrasse
- Savor an exclusive culinary delicacy—it’s included in the tour price
Departure & Return
Near the metro station „Messehallen“, in front of the entrance to the „Russisch Orthodoxen Kirche des Hl. Johannes von Kronstadt“ at the Tschaikowsky-Square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Kontor
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands