Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the Reeperbahn with a private guide to explain its history
- No getting lost: A guide takes care of the navigating
- Discover local secrets, such as what certain signs mean in the Reeperbahn
- Enjoy the personalized experience of having a private guide
Departure & Return
The Beatles Platz is at the end of the Reeperbahn. It is next to the Subway Station Reeperbahn.
It ends nearby the Starting Point. If you need to finde the starting place, your guide will explain you the way.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Jolly Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms