- Bypass the crowded tourist boats and set sail on a classic sailboat
- Use a provided life jacket and sailing gear if you wish
- Learn more about Hamburg and the sailing boat from your captain
- Enjoy a more personalized experience in a group limited to 11 people
Departure & Return
Our boats are located at the landing stage "barca - An der Alster", An der Alster 67a, 20099 Hamburg. It is the second boat dock diagonally opposite the famous Atlantic Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY barca BOAT EVENTS GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "A nice and cooling experience this summer day with 30 degrees and great wind ." See review