- Learn fascinating historical insights, and get tips from St. Pauli residents
- See multiple top sites in a day such as Herbertstraße, and Davidwache
- A great tour for first-time visitors to Hamburg
- No getting lost—your guide will navigate, and take you to places locals love
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY St. Pauli Office
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms