3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy an evening of entertainment that's perfect for the whole family during this Vietnamese water puppet show with dinner in Ho Chi Minh City. You'll witness a traditional performance, complete with orchestral music, while you savor the flavors of traditional local cuisine. Watch as artists play out scenes from daily life and cultural legends during this unique show.
- Vietnamese Water Puppet Show and Dinner in Ho Chi Minh City
- Experience traditional performance of an ancient Vietnamese art
- Ideal for families and couples
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up and drop-off in HCMC Center (District 1,3,5,10, Phu Nhuan)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Free for children 0-2 years old; 50% off for children 3-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during VIETNAMESE WATER PUPPET SHOW & DINNER in HO CHI MINH CITY?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during VIETNAMESE WATER PUPPET SHOW & DINNER in HO CHI MINH CITY?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
VIETNAMESE WATER PUPPET SHOW & DINNER in HO CHI MINH CITY
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Family-friendly Shows TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsHo Chi Minh CityFamily-friendly Shows - Southern VietnamTheaters - Southern VietnamFamily-friendly Shows - Can ThoTheaters - Can ThoFamily-friendly Shows - Phnom PenhTheaters - Phnom PenhCategory
Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay) Tours & TicketsVietnam Cookery Center Tours & TicketsCholon (Saigon Chinatown) Tours & TicketsDam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen) Tours & TicketsSaigon Central Post Office Tours & TicketsSuoi Tien Theme Park Tours & TicketsGiac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam) Tours & TicketsPham Ngu Lao Street Tours & TicketsSaigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon) Tours & TicketsSaigon Skydeck Tours & TicketsReunification Palace (Independence Palace) Tours & TicketsWar Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh) Tours & TicketsCao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh) Tours & TicketsParis Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris) Tours & TicketsDong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi) Tours & TicketsVam Sat Tours & TicketsTao Dan Park Tours & TicketsQuan Am Pagoda (Chua Quan Am) Tours & TicketsThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau) Tours & TicketsBach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang) Tours & Tickets