- 4-hour skip-the-line Neuschwanstein Castle excursion
- Travel from Füssen to Hohenschwangau and Marienbrücke
- Enjoy fast-track access to Neuschwanstein Castle with a skip-the-line ticket
- Learn about the eccentric King Ludwig II, for whom the castle was built
- Explore the Byzantine Throne Room, Minstrel’s Hall and more
- Make the most of free time at the castle’s grounds and village of Hohenschwangau
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please be at P3 Hohenschwangau, where you can park your vehicle if you are coming by car. Wait next to P3 sign and your guide will meet you there for the tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listen to history-rich commentary from your guide as you approach the fantastical fortress, built for the eccentric King Ludwig II in 1869. Bypass long entrance lines with your skip-the-line ticket and start exploring the castle’s opulent chambers.
Marvel at the decadent Byzantine Throne Room, peek into the richly decorated bedroom of King Ludwig and admire murals depicting composer Richard Wagner in Minstrel’s Hall. When your tour concludes, enjoy some time to explore the castle’s grounds independently — be sure to capture photographs in front of the landmark or revitalize with snacks in the town center at your own expense.
Then, greet your guide at a prearranged location and relax during the journey back to Füssen, where the tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Good walking shoes required
- In harsh weather conditions the bus to Marienbrücke might not be operating and you'll have to walk to the castle
- Participants must be able to walk up and downhill as well as stairs
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that we have only our meeting point in Hohenschwangau Village
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Your confirmation is not the ticket for the castle, it will not be accepted at the castle or the ticket center. Your guide will give you the official tickets for the Neuschwanstein castle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY European Castles Tours
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff