3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Tips, Souvenirs and Personal Expenses
Pickup charges additional USD 18 for outside pickup area.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us after booking to know the exact pickup time for your hotel Area. Transfers are provided for customers whose hotels are present inside the main city center area. If booked elsewhere then 18 USD charges will be applicable.
8/8/2019 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thai Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hua Hin Floating Market Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hua Hin Floating Market Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hua Hin Floating Market Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hua Hin Floating Market Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hua Hin Floating Market Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursShopping ToursMarketsArt ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsShopping & FashionShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHua HinFood Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandShopping Tours - Gulf of ThailandMarkets - Gulf of ThailandArt Tours - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandFood Tours - PattayaBus Tours - PattayaShopping Tours - PattayaMarkets - PattayaArt Tours - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaFood Tours - BangkokBus Tours - BangkokShopping Tours - BangkokMarkets - BangkokArt Tours - BangkokHalf-day Tours - BangkokCategory