5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Escape to Pranburi’s natural serenity on a private 5-hour tour from Hua Hin. Stroll through a tranquil plantation past sun-ripened bananas, pineapples, mangoes and papayas, then step aboard a small motor boat for a leisurely ride down a slow-moving river. Pass brilliant birdlife and watch for monkeys, nose into mangrove swamps and learn the names of jungle plants that line the banks. Stretch your legs amidst mangrove trees and follow the river to the Gulf of Thailand, passing tiny fishing boats weighed down with the day’s catch of fresh seafood.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transfers from and to airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are not included in the service.
Transfers from and to hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service.
Departure & Return
Departure PointCentrally located Hua Hin hotels
Return DetailsCentrally located Hua Hin hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Pranburi Tour from Hua Hin?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Pranburi Tour from Hua Hin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Pranburi Tour from Hua Hin?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Pranburi Tour from Hua Hin
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHua HinBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - PattayaNature and Wildlife - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaBus Tours - BangkokNature and Wildlife - BangkokHalf-day Tours - BangkokCategory