5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
A half day tour with a professional English-speaking guide
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description
All applicable taxes and service charges
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees.
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement
Compulsory Christmas, country-specific festival and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from accommodation in Hua Hin and Cha-am only. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in Hua Hin and Cha-am only.
- Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Pranburi, Phetchaburi, Kuiburi, Prachuab Khirikhan and Hua Hin Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Royal temples and palaces uphold a very strict dress code: it is essential that you dress appropriately during this excursion by wearing clothes that cover shoulders and fall below the knees. Customers wearing shirts with obscene and disrespectful prints and pictures and brightly-coloured clothing may be refused entrance.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions. This tour is operated only in the afternoon.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Other Side of Hua Hin and Cha-am?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Other Side of Hua Hin and Cha-am?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Other Side of Hua Hin and Cha-am?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
The Other Side of Hua Hin and Cha-am
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 35 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHua HinBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandNature and Wildlife - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandHalf-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - PattayaNature and Wildlife - PattayaFull-day Tours - PattayaHalf-day Tours - PattayaBus Tours - BangkokNature and Wildlife - BangkokFull-day Tours - BangkokHalf-day Tours - BangkokCategory