- Maximize time in Amelia Island with a sightseeing tour
- Get to know local history during a small-group minibus tour
- Hear stories about different phases of history
- Learn about Amelia Island's industry and economy today
Departure & Return
Adjacent to City Hall and across from The Hampton Inn & Suites - Downtown Fernandina Beach, on the curbside loading bay on Ash Street near the City Hall Public Parking Lot. Look for the sign with our logo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amelia Island Historic Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands