8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a wild ride down Costa Rica's stunning Savergre River on this whitewater rafting tour on Class III rapids. It's an adrenaline-packed adventure that's perfect for the thrill-seeking traveler. Venture one hour outside Jaco and experience the best of this diverse nation's incredible natural landscapes.
- Whitewater Rafting on the Savegre River
- Navigate Class III rapids on the Savegre River
- Experience the thrill of white waters
- Perfect for adrenaline junkies
- Round-trip hotel transport, snacks and drinks included in tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up included at hotels, privates houses, airbnb and others in Jaco, Herradura and Esterillos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children aged 7 and under
- Please bring a change of clothes with you
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tucanes Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Savegre River Rafting Class II-III from Jaco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Savegre River Rafting Class II-III from Jaco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Savegre River Rafting Class II-III from Jaco?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Savegre River Rafting Class II-III from Jaco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Savegre River Rafting Class II-III from Jaco
5 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesJacoExtreme - Central PacificRafting - Central PacificWhite Water Rafting - Central PacificExtreme - PuntarenasRafting - PuntarenasWhite Water Rafting - PuntarenasExtreme - QueposRafting - QueposWhite Water Rafting - QueposCategory