- Key Largo mangrove tunnel kayaking adventure
- Learn all about the local ecosystem and wildlife from your guide
- Small-group tour (maximum 10) for a more personal experience
- Option to snorkel in the clear Key Largo waters
Departure & Return
Meet at Florida Bay Outfitters located at 104050 Overseas Hwy Key Largo, FL 33037 on the bay side of the key. The store is a pink building located in between The Caribbean Club and The Big Chill. Please arrived at Florida Bay Outfitters at least 15 minutes before your tour is to begin.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Bay Outfitters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Morning trip was so nice I considered booking an afternoon trip too!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews