Explore our promoted experiences
- Snack on complimentary hors d'oeuvres
- Enjoy included beer, wine, champagne, and more
- See the top sights of Key West from the water
- Experience the sunset on a replica schooner
Departure & Return
Check in is located dockside in front of the Schooner Wharf Bar at 202 William Street in Key West, 33040. Our ticket booth is located at the end of William Street near the corner of William St and Greene St. Parking can be found in the municipal lot on Caroline St.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend bringing a light jacket as it's often cooler on the water.
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Plan to arrive 30-45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time to check-in at the ticket booth for boarding passes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 68 travelers
- OPERATED BY Classic Harbor Line
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands