- Listen to an educational commentary as you ride the boat to Pandan Pandan Island
- Stay refreshed with complimentary bottled mineral water and local beer
- Enjoy a barbecue lunch surrounded by nature in the island’s recreational area
- Try other activities like net fishing, a coral transplant lesson, and kayaking
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Pickup and drop-off provided for hotels located at Kota Kinabalu city.Additional surcharge may apply for pickup from outskirt hotel in radius of 50km within Kota Kinabalu City such as Beringgis Beach Resort, Borneo Paradise etc.
- Most travelers can participate
- Client are required to fill up the indemnity form
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TOUR EAST MALAYSIA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms