11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau and the Wieliczka Salt Mine in a single day on this guided tour. Travel to Auschwitz and tour the grounds of this unforgettable site with your English-speaking guide. Head to the Salt Mine and enjoy a quick lunch break. Descend into the mine to discover chapels, sculptures, statues, and more, all carved from rock salt.
- Visit Auschwitz and the Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Learn about Nazi-era Poland from your guide
- Explore the intricate tunnels and sculptures of the Wieliczka Mine
- Comfortable round-trip transport from Krakow
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English speaking guide in Auschwitz and salt Mine
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Headphones to hear the guide clearly
Transport by air-conditioned minivan or bus, Round-trip shared transfer
High quality, friendly and helpful English-speaking drivers
Entry/Admission - Państwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau and Salt Mine in Wieliczka
Food and drinks
Headsets at the museum for child and infant tickets in Auschwitz
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up directly from your hotel, apartment between 07:30-09:00am. We will sent you exact pick up time one or two days before your trip by message or text.
Please remember to take with you some document like ID card, passport or credit card because tickets in Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are registered!!!!!
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
5/4/2021 - 12/23/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 08:30 AM|
12/24/2022 - 12/24/2022
|Saturday:||07:30 AM - 08:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The maximum size of backpacks or handbags brought into the Museum can not exceed dimensions: 30x20x10 cm.
- Share the tour and transfer with other people (max 14 people)
- Exact pickup times will be given at time of reconfirmation
- Please provide information at time of booking.Pickup from hotels located in the city center requires hotel name and address.
- The minimum age age for this tour is 6 years old
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY AuschwitzSaltMineTours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Auschwitz-Birkenau and Salt Mine Full day tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Auschwitz-Birkenau and Salt Mine Full day tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Auschwitz-Birkenau and Salt Mine Full day tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "A long but very worthwhile day out, highly recommend for anyone who does not have a lot of time in Krakow or cannot visit each site separately." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Auschwitz-Birkenau and Salt Mine Full day tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKrakowBus Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawFull-day Tours - WroclawBus Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawFull-day Tours - WarsawBus Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestFull-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Bishop Erazm Ciolek Palace (Polish National Museum in Krakow) Tours & TicketsOld Synagogue (Stara Synagoga) Tours & TicketsGallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach) Tours & TicketsKrakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto) Tours & TicketsEuropeum Center for European Culture Tours & TicketsGalicia Jewish Museum Tours & TicketsKalwaria Zebrzydowska Tours & TicketsNational Museum Tours & TicketsKrakow Water Park (Park Wodny Kraków) Tours & TicketsHistorical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa) Tours & TicketsGreat Barbican Tours & TicketsHistorical Museum of the City of Krakow Tours & TicketsPieniny National Park (Pieninski Park Narodowy) Tours & TicketsJagiellonian University (Uniwersytet Jagielloński) Tours & TicketsEagle Pharmacy (Apteka pod Orlem) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Photography in Krakow (Muzeum Fotografii w Krakowie) Tours & TicketsSt. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha) Tours & TicketsCricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor) Tours & TicketsArchdiocesan Museum (Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Krakowie) Tours & TicketsJuliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie) Tours & Tickets