10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Both the Wieliczka Salt Mine and the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum can only be explored in a group led by an official guide. Given it takes around three hours to travel between the two on public transport, your only practical option for seeing both in a day is with a transfer service. This cost-effective package includes admission tickets, guided tours, and door-to-door transfers to and from central Krakow hotels.
- Pay tribute at the somber Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum
- Wander the echoing caverns of a UNESCO World Heritage salt mine
- Round-trip transfers direct from your hotel save hours of time
- Explore both sites with specialist guides, with a tour leader in transit
Saved to wishlist!
All admission tickets and fees
English speaking driver/tour leader service
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Lunch break time
Licensed english speaking guide (museum's guide)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from hotels in Kraków in the area of 3 kilometeres out of city centre. Please note that 8:00 am starting time may change as we provide door-to-door hotels pickup service.
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Choose Cracow
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine guided ONE DAY TOUR?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine guided ONE DAY TOUR?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine guided ONE DAY TOUR?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine guided ONE DAY TOUR?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine guided ONE DAY TOUR
10 to 11 hours
4 hours 40 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKrakowBus Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawFull-day Tours - WroclawBus Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawFull-day Tours - WarsawBus Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestFull-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Chocholow (Chocholów) Tours & TicketsLipowiec Castle (Zamek Lipowiec) Tours & TicketsJuliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie) Tours & TicketsPolish Aviation Museum (Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego) Tours & TicketsJan Matejko House (Dom Jana Matejki) Tours & TicketsNew Square (Plac Nowy) Tours & TicketsInteractive Museum of Obwarzanek (Zywe Muzeum Obwarzanka) Tours & TicketsArchaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie) Tours & TicketsHipolit House (Kamienica Hipolitów) Tours & TicketsGOjump Krakow Tours & TicketsJama Michalika Tours & TicketsTatra Mountains (Tatry) Tours & TicketsSt. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha) Tours & TicketsCricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor) Tours & TicketsChopin Concert Hall (Chopin Gallery) Tours & TicketsPodgórze Tours & TicketsSt. Stanislaus Church (Skalka) Tours & TicketsOgrodzieniec Castle (Zamek Ogrodzieniec) Tours & TicketsKrakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto) Tours & TicketsEuropeum Center for European Culture Tours & Tickets