Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum from Krakow
- Make the experience of the camp as convenient as possible
- Tour the former concentration camp to learn about its history and see original features
- Hotel pickup in Krakow and headsets are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 09:30 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 08:00 AM|
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:30 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 18 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- One day before the tour we will send you exact pick up time from your location
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- For all bookings made for 2021 for Auschwitz-Birkenau tour, we need surname and name of every participant (the same as in their ID or PASSPORT). If we will not get it, we will not be able to buy entrance tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum.
- Please make sure to bring with you to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, ID or PASSPORT, because the guards will ask about it before enter. Without it, you will not be able to enter the museum.
- Our cars will be disinfection before each service
- Mask and gloves for all guests available in our cars
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Krakow Auschwitz - Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Also, make sure you pack your lunch and some drinks since the cafe there is extremely expensive (10zl for a KtiKat, 17zl for a drink, which is about 3x the regular price)." See review
- "Given that it’s a once in a lifetime visit, it’s advisable to use the best operators." See review
- "The site is a must for those who want to see what the crime of genocide means and how 20th century technology was used to implement it." See review