- Prebook your visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Wieliczka Salt Mine
- Learn more about each site with a guide who leads the way
- Tour groups are limited to just 15 travelers for a quieter experience
- Round-trip transport from Krakow included
Departure & Return
If you choose the option with the meeting point: it is the junction of Slawkowska/Pijarska streets. Please, come to the meeting point on the day of the tour. Please, note that the time can be changed (even a few hours)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
The drop-off is near the City Centre, Old Town, Krakow
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum luggage/bag/purse/backpack size is 30x20x10cm (A4 sheet size)
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Legendary Krakow
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.