12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional English-speaking driver
Ticket for 3 hours to thermal baths
Small gift (traditional cottage cheese)
A guided tour along the treetop walk
Cableway ticket in Slovakia (you can buy this on the day)
Food or drinks (other than water)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, show the driver your voucher.
The exact starting time will be confirmed one day before the departure, in the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Legendary Krakow
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
From Krakow: Dunajec Rafting, Treetop Walk & Thermal Baths
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursRaftingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKrakowWalking Tours - WroclawRafting - WroclawWalking Tours - WarsawRafting - WarsawWalking Tours - BudapestRafting - BudapestCategory
Remuh Synagogue (Synagoga Remuh)Krzysztofory PalaceArchdiocesan Museum (Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Krakowie)Wawel Cathedral (Katedra Wawelska)Rynek Underground (Podziemia Rynku)St. Mary's Basilica (Kościól Mariacki)Museum of Photography in Krakow (Muzeum Fotografii w Krakowie)Divine Mercy Sanctuary (Sanktuarium Bozego Milosierdzia)Krakow Ethnographic Museum (Muzeum Etnograficzne w Krakowie)Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach)Archaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)GOjump KrakowMuseum of Contemporary Art in Krakow (MOCAK)Kalwaria ZebrzydowskaJama MichalikaWawel HillSt. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)Krakow Water Park (Park Wodny Kraków)Cricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor)Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)