- Tour of the Oskar Schindler's Factory Museum in Krakow
- View exhibits and artifacts that tell the story of Krakow during World War II
- Learn about life during the Nazi occupation of Poland from a guide
- See the real-life places featured in the film 'Schindler's List'
- Follow the lives of Schindler and those he saved during the Holocaust
Departure & Return
In front of the main entrance to Schindler’s Factory, 4 Lipowa St. Look for the guide with a yellow umbrella and Walkative! sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Recommended admission to the exhibition for youth from 14 years.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walkative! TOUR
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I was not able to book tickets online for the museum entrance, but was able to book last minute a guided tour, entrance fees had to be paid to the guide onsite." See review
- "Worth noting that you have to pay for a museum ticket when there alongside the tour guide price as this was in the small print." See review