- Experience Polish vodka on a stroll through Krakow Old Town’s bars and cafés
- Sip seven separate vodkas and learn about the differences between them
- Snack on local nibbles and savor a pierogi (dumpling) tasting
- Get personal attention from your guide in a group no larger than 15
Departure & Return
Head inside the bar and if you can't see us just tell the barstaff you're here for the Vodka Tour and they'll point you in the right direction :)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY TasteVodka Kraków
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Jess was a great tour guide, we got to try a load of different vodkas and we had a really nice group - would definitely recommend!" See review