- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Wieliczka Salt Mine
- No need to book transport—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Avoid the crowds—this tour includes a guarantee to skip long lines
- A guide will accompany you around the Salt Mine so you don’t get lost
Departure & Return
Please contact us if you want to be picked up from your hotel. Otherwise, we will pick you up from your hotel or from Meeting point located on Garbarska 2 st.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum size of any baggage allowed Wieliczka Salt Mine is 30x20x10 cm
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Temperatures underground ranges between 14 and 16 degrees Celsius so please bring warm clothing.
- There are 800 steps to climb so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Taking photographs requires a special permit which may be purchased in the ticket office or during the visit itself. The permit price is PLN 10.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Krakow hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. You are required to wait at the reception 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GR8WAY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Beware additional cost of taking photos and the long walk to the lift once tour has finished." See review