3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Semenggoh Orangutan Centre, a wildlife centre dedicated to rehabilitating orangutans, on a half-day tour from Kuching. Alongside your guide, you’ll embark on a short hike through the rain forest in order to watch the semi-wild orangutans at feeding time. Learn about the 20 orangutans who live in the surrounding forest, many whom arrived injured or orphaned, and admire the surrounding fauna. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Half-day tour of Semenggoh Orangutan Centre from Kuching
- Observe rehabilitated orangutans in the Malaysian rain forest
- Watch adolescent and adult orangutans during feeding time in the forest
- Learn about the 20 orangutans who live in the surrounding forest, many whom arrived injured or orphaned
- Hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants free of charge, no seat
- A minimum of 2 person per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking allowed
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Magunatip Holidays Sdn Bhd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Semenggoh Orangutan Centre from Kuching?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Compare Similar Experiences
Semenggoh Orangutan Centre from Kuching
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuchingBus Tours - SarawakNature and Wildlife - SarawakHalf-day Tours - SarawakBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Kota KinabaluNature and Wildlife - Kota KinabaluHalf-day Tours - Kota KinabaluCategory
Astana Tours & TicketsKuching Cat Museum Tours & TicketsKuching Old Court House Tours & TicketsKuching Mosque (Old State Mosque) Tours & TicketsFort Margherita Tours & TicketsSarawak Museum Tours & TicketsSibu Tours & TicketsTalang Satang National Park Tours & TicketsSatok Market Tours & TicketsAnnah Rais Tours & TicketsSquare Tower Tours & TicketsMatang Wildlife Centre Tours & TicketsKuching Waterfront (Esplanade) Tours & Tickets