- Sarawak tour of wildlife center and traditional longhouse plus rain forest kayak trip
- Bottled water and lunch are included
- English-speaking local guide shares insight into Sarawak on Borneo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select Kuching City hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 3 people per booking
- Please note: There are not pick ups from hotels in Damai or Santubong; arrange for transportation to Grand Margherita Hotel where you will be met instead
- Please bring insect repellent, sun block, a hat, extra changing clothes, small towel
- Please secure your glasses with straps if you intend to wear one
- Dry bags are provided for guests who wish to take their belongings with them in the kayak
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Rucksack Rainforest Kayaking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms