Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-day tour from Lucerne to Jungfraujoch with an overnight in Interlaken or Grindelwald
- Travel by coach through the Bernese Oberland, a portion of the beautiful Jungfrau Alpine region
- Ride the gondola and cogwheel train to Jungfraujoch, Europe’s highest railway station
- Walk through a glacier and admire a breathtaking panorama from the Top of Europe
- Enjoy free time during your stay in Interlaken or Grindelwald
- Optional activities include hikes, cable car rides, bike rentals and more
- Overnight accommodation in a 3-star hotel included
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is located at Frankenstrasse 2-4, 6003 Lucerne, a side street off Lucerne train station. Please wait there on the side walk.
What To Expect
Included on the tour is: one nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel in either Grindelwald or Interlaken; 1 buffet breakfast; round-trip transportation to Lucerne; and a professional guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 21 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant rates do not apply provided they do not occupy a seat. If an extra bed/ cot is required additional charges may apply. Please specify under special requirements at check out
- Maximum of 2 passengers per room. If you are traveling with a party of 3 travelers or more, you must make separate bookings
- This tour is accompanied by a multilingual guide with the exception of the afternoon on day 1 and during your overnight stay; for the unescorted part of your tour you will receive detailed written information for local sights, attractions and activities
- All rooms have en-suite facilities
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible, if stroller can be folded and stored in the storage compartment of the bus
- Please contact Best of Switzerland Tours if you have a service animal
- Please inform Best of Switzerland Tours if you need a child seat
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best of Switzerland Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.