Departure & Return
At the entrance of the church, please look for your tour guide. Your tour guide will always be wearing a "Don't Skip Manila" t-shirt or sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This walking tour includes a moderate amount of walking. it is advised to wear comfortable clothing in a tropical climate.
- Guests are advised to dress casual. A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No mini-shorts or mini-shirt tops allowed. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with food allergies (shrimp, eggs, peanuts, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Don't Skip Manila
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Binondo: History and Food at Manila's Chinatown | Manila Walking Tours.