- Dinner and folk dance performance in Manila
- Celebrate Filipino culture and heritage through dance and musical entertainment
- Dine on a delicious spread of exotic Filipino dishes
- Dance the night away with the new folk dances you just witnessed!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Begin your evening with pickup from your Manila hotel with hotel pickups 30-60 minutes before show time. Your exact timing will be confirmed at purchase. Head to the venue where you'll experience the wonderful hospitality typical of Filipino culture, starting with a dinner buffet of delicacies served at barrio fiestas (community celebrations). Try some sinigang (stew with tamarind), sample some adobo (meat or fish seasoned with soy and garlic), or enjoy some sisig a spicy minced meat dish with sauteéd onions.
Still full from your tasty dinner, settle in for an incredible performance of folk dances from around the Philippines, including the well-known singkil, the mesmerizing tinikling and the amazing pandanggo sa ilaw, each of which is performed by a troupe of elegantly-costumed men and women. The various dances are meant to represent the various cultures of the country, covering both the Spanish-influenced movements of the northern mountain tribes and the animated tribal movements of the Muslim south.
Finish your evening with a chance to show off your own moves on the dance floor before receiving a drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If your hotel is outside the Manila City or Makati City limits, please make your own way to the New World Renaissance Hotel in Makati at least 15 minutes prior to tour departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel Corporation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff