Explore our promoted experiences
- Take in the sights while you fly in a helicopter
- Enjoy a guided tour of the heritage houses
- Lunch, beverages, and snacks are included
- A private tour means a personalized experience
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The Helicopter Ride has noise level of up to 103 DB similar to motorcycles, power lawn mowers or jackhammers, and may be too loud for infants below 3 years old.
- Infants below 3 years old require consent of the Parent or Legal Guardian prior flight, and must sit on the lap of the Parent or Legal Guardian for the duration of the flight.
- Each passenger must sit on their own respective seat for safety purposes. Only Children below 3 years of age may sit on the lap of their parent or legal guardian.
- In the event of extreme weather conditions it may be necessary to postpone the flight for your own safety. We will work with you to reschedule for another day and time at your soonest convenience.
- Most of the roads in Las Casas Filipinas De Acuzar are made of cobblestone. Therefore, the difficulties may occur when using a wheelchair.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Aerospace
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.