8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Savor the perfect blend of tradition and modernity, forts and malls, old and new, on this guided tour of Manila highlights. Cover ground you couldn’t hope to cover independently as you check off the walled city of Intramuros, 16th-century San Agustin Church, Rizal Park, Fort Santiago, the American Memorial Cemetery, the Mall of Asia, and more. Tailor-made for first-time visitors, your day includes lunch but excludes entrance fees.
- Explore the historic heart of Manila with a guide in a group of maximum 15
- Enjoy free time shopping in the city’s notorious Mall of Asia
- Refuel with a simple snack pack lunch
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Air-conditioned Van Transport (full day tour within Manila)
Fuel, Toll Fees, Parking Fees, Driver's Fee
One (1) Complimentary Snack (Sandwich & Bottled Water)
Tour Guide/Coordinator on Board
Meals and Souvenir Shopping
Site Entrance and Activity Fees
Departure & Return
G/F Mall of Asia Arena, J.W. Diokno Blvd, Pasay, 1300 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY CTPH TOUR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Manila Tour A (Shared Tour)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Manila Tour A (Shared Tour)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Manila Tour A (Shared Tour)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Manila Tour A (Shared Tour)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Manila Tour A (Shared Tour)
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingLuzonCategory