- 4-hour guided sightseeing tour of Manila's past and present
- See the City of Makati, the heart of the Philippine’s financial center
- Drive past Forbes Park and the American Cemetery and War Memorial
- Learn about the Spanish colonial period on a walk through the Intramuros district to Fort Santiago
- Discover intricate Baroque architectural designs of UNESCO World Heritage-listed San Agustin Church
- Round-trip hotel transport by comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Relax in air-conditioned comfort as your driver cruises down Ayala Boulevard. After a short stop at Nielson Tower, where the Filipinas Heritage Library collection is kept, continue past an exclusive residential enclave named Forbes Park and nicknamed ‘Millionaire's Row,’ en route to the American Cemetery and Memorial. The cemetery dates to World War II and holds the largest number of US soldiers killed in WWII of any cemetery in the world, in addition to soldiers from the Philippines and other Allied nations.
Next, drive along pretty Roxas Boulevard to Old Manila, passing through Luneta (aka Rizal Park) to arrive in the old walled city of Intramuros, the oldest district in Manila, built in the late 1500s when the Spanish Empire took power here. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed San Agustin Church, one of the country’s oldest churches, then walk on cobblestone paths get a closer look at the old walls, church ruins and other remains from the Spanish colonial era.
Your final stop takes in Fort Santiago, one of Manila's most important historical sites. Built by the Spanish in the late 1500s, the fort fell under the rule of successive colonial powers throughout the centuries. It is also the site of a notorious prison where Philippine national hero Dr Jose Rizal wrote his famous poem ‘My Last Farewell’ and was executed by the Spanish in 1896.
Your tour ends after four hours with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel - Gray Line Philippines
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Manila Old and New: Sightseeing Tour Including Intramuros and Fort Santiago.