- Manila and Tagaytay combo sightseeing tours
- Admire gorgeous panoramic views of Tagaytay’s Taal Volcano and Taal Lake
- Enjoy a lunch of traditional Filipino dishes and popular regional specialties
- Explore Manila's historic Intramuros area and visit Fort Santiago and San Agustin Church, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned vehicle included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Break for lunch at a local restaurant to sample some traditional Filipino cuisine as well as popular regional dishes, then hit the road back to Manila for the remainder of the day.
In Manila, visit the Manila American Cemetery and Memorial, which contains the largest number of graves of US military from World War II — a total of 17,201 souls, most of whom lost their lives in operations in New Guinea and the Philippines. Then experience the hustle of the City of Makati, the Philippines’ financial center, and travel along busy Roxas Boulevard, a popular waterfront promenade.
Also, visit Rizal Park, a historical urban park; San Agustin Museum, adjacent to the landmark church and monastery; and Fort Santiago, a citadel first built by Spanish conquistador Miguel López de Legazpi for the then-newly established city of Manila — a key feature of the famous Walled City of Manila, referred to as Intramuros.
This full-day tour ends with a hotel drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes and sunscreen are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Baron Travel Corporation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff